Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nyanya-chan Infiltration parte deux!

Day numero deux after day no se

Today I learned that not only does Konan speak Japanese but her and Pein have conversations in FRENCH to deter the others from listening to their love bird antics. While I was watching the camera in their shared/ separated room (they have separate rooms so that the other akatsuki members will still think that Pein is gay with Itachi and not in love with Konan) they started speaking French so I quickly pulled up my best friend... GOOGLE TRANSLATOR!! Their conversation is as follows, i will put the French first then the english then the spanish so we can all understand.

Konan: Je vous aime tellement!
Pein: Je sais que je t'aime trop, mais Itachi pense que je l'aime toujours, je suis forcé en yaoi avec lui afin que notre couverture n'est pas soufflé!
Konan: Mais ça me fait mal de savoir que vous les gars ont des relations sexuelles, je peux vous entendre à travers le repaire!
Pein:Je sais que mon amour, je suis désolé, mais vous savez qu'il est pour le mieux, non?
Konan: Ces abrutis ne sais pas une chose qu'ils font? Ils sont idiots total!
Pein: Oui, ils sont idiots, mais je dois continuer à faire l'amour avec Itachi, et tu le sais!
Konan: Ok, vous pouvez le deviner, je, personnellement, je suis une fille fan de yaoi donc c'est OK.

Konan: I love you so much!
Pein: I know that I love you too, but Itachi still thinks that I love him, I am forced yaoi with him so that our cover isn't blown!
Konan: But it hurts me to know that you guys have sex, I can hear you through the lair!
Pein: I know that my love, I'm sorry, but you know it is for the best, right?
Konan: These dumbasses do not know anything? They are total idiots!
Pein: Yes, they are idiots, but I must continue to make love with Itachi, and you know it!
Konan: Ok, you can guess, because I am a yaoi fan girl so it's OK.

コナン:私はあなたはとても大好き!
ペイン:私は、私もあなたを愛してい るが、私はイタチはまだ彼女を愛して考え、私は彼と一緒において、私たちのカバーが吹かれる強制です!
湖南:しかし、それは私はあなたたち はセックスを知っているに越したが、私が巣を介して聞くことができます!
ペイン:私は、私の愛、私は申し訳あ りませんけど、あなたはそれが知っているより、右か?
コナン:これらの低能彼らは何かを知っているのですか?彼らは総馬鹿です!
ペイン:はい、彼らは馬鹿ですが、私はイタチと恋をし続ける必要があり、あなたはそれを知っている!
それは大丈夫そうコナン:はい、あなたは、個人的に私を推測することができます、私はやおいファンの少女をしてい ます。

Konan: Te quiero tanto!
Pein: Sé que Te amo demasiado, pero creo que Itachi aún la amo, me veo obligado yaoi con él para que nuestra cobertura se descubra la verdad!
Konan: Pero me duele saber que ustedes tienen relaciones sexuales, puedo escuchar a través de la guarida!
Pein: Yo sé que mi amor, lo siento, pero sabes que es para mejor, ¿verdad?
Konan: Estos imbéciles no saben lo que hacen? Son idiotas total!
Pein: Sí, son idiotas, pero tengo que seguir para hacer el amor con Itachi, y tú lo sabes!
Konan: Ok, se puede adivinar, yo, personalmente, soy una chica fan yaoi por lo que está bien.

YEAH, awkward conversation to listen to in a Victoria's Secret dressing room, I know. I find it funny how Konan is ok with Pein and Itachi having sex because she is a yaoi fangirl x3

ANYWAYS....

No comments:

Post a Comment