Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nyanya-chan Infiltration!

OMJ!! Sorry about not posting my reports of infiltration, i was there for 6 days before they caught me and figured out I was stealing their wifi, they took my laptop and took me prisoner.

My infiltration is as follows.

DAY numero uno
I sneak all ninja-like into the akatsuki lair and discover that they have a convenient backdoor entrance that isn't guarded AT ALL!! I saw hikari-sempai along the way because we both discovered this entrance.

Once inside it was very easy to find my way around because they were stupid enough to put up a map of the whole place in the hall way. (See Above)

I made my way over to Sasori's room and discovered Kyo-danna outside his room with a peep hole... I must've scared tha shit outta her because i quickly had to do the art of transformation and disguise myself as a piece of garbage (there's lots of that all around xP)

I found a quiet place where i could have my headquarters during the infiltration (this happened to be in a dressing room in victoria's secret, it's not included on the map so i can keep it a secret)

The first thing i had to do was put cameras in all the rooms of the akatsuki lair so i could stay in my HQ most of the time. These cameras streamed live to my laptop in my HQ.

Day Numero..... no se
I sat there day and night watching everyone... (Kyo-danna don't check the credit card bill... i had to order a LOT of take out xD) I discovered mannnny things that could lead to some good fanfic. Like Sasori and Kisame have a secret thang going on *shudder* (hika-chan I have the footage for you, there is some gooood yaoi in there... x3)

On this day i found out that the paris hilton puppet that sasori got is really a fantasy toy that he ummm.... extrapolates too? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment